Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ring Around The Rosie....Pocket Full of Posies...




Not one to beat around the bush, but I love statement rings...I mean, I just go gaga for large and in charge rings...Sidebar...I pity the man who I actually end up hooking that has to find me a giant rock...boy oh boy does he have a task ahead of himself! Anyways, that's besides the point! Point is look at these gems! I'm almost at a loss for words and all my brain can manage to communicate with my fingers is AWESOME! Inspired by natural and organic shapes, self taught jewelery designer Christa Reniers has managed to create quite the name for herself in her hometown of Brussels. All creations are crafted from the finest materials and have a unique, one of a kind feel to them....Just right if you ask me...








No comments: