Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hey There Good Looking....



I’ve been a fan of Christian Siriano from day one and couldn't’t have been more stoked that he won last season on Project Runway (Sidebar: if only this season’s designers were as talented and creative this season would actually be fun to watch). Here are a few of his looks from his spring collection. The color palette is pretty slick and I'm definitely digging the combination of light grey and lime green....very hip. I feel that ruffle frocks and outrageous hats are going to become a signature look of his….can’t wait to see where his talent and crazy ideas will take him!









4 comments:

María said...

I agree with you, this season's designers are a bit boring. But I do like Leanne.

Ella Gregory said...

I adore the yellow dress. And the orange is also stunning.

please sir said...

I'm digging his look too - the colors are amazing!

Anonymous said...

the yellow dress is my absolute fav ) charming!