Monday, August 11, 2008

Beauty Will Save The World....???


I know these photos have nothing to do with the wonderfully outrageous jewelry that I normally write about and this is straying a little bit from the concentration of my blog but I have been recently contemplating branching out in this wonderful little blogsphere that we are so infatuated with but for some reason I've been hesitant to do so...anyone have any input? Thoughts? Good idea? No way!?




Anyways, I thought these photos were just fantastic for a multitude of reasons. First and foremost the colors are magnificent and I think it's important to have a dose of color now and again. Secondly, the compositions are intriguing and some are even just a bit uncomfortable and borderline suggestive. Lastly these photos inspired me to branch out of my current beauty regime and try some new and more daring beauty looks. What do we think about the quote "Beauty will save the world"? Huh? They better mean inner beauty!!











6 comments:

Angela said...

beautiful pictures. you should branch out and write whateve you feel passionate about.

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

love the art!

Lauren said...

Amazing photos. Loves it!

Kira Aderne said...

wow, that´s so colorful and criative, beautiful and classy!!!Fashion and Fantastic!!!

a kiss!!

agnes said...

those ed are soo inspiring and captivating. can't tell how much i love them. :)

Unknown said...

One thing I have actually noticed is the fact there are plenty of myths regarding the finance institutions intentions when talking about home foreclosure. One delusion in particular is the fact the bank wishes to have your house. The lender wants your hard earned dollars, not your house. They want the amount of money they lent you together with interest. Staying away from the bank will undoubtedly draw the foreclosed realization. Thanks for your posting. visit