Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wise Words....


Well, this has to have been a record for the longest break from my blog....New year and new blog...I'm attempting to get back at it...Done and done....
....I read a book a few awhile back for work and this quote jumped out at me...got the wheels turning upstairs you would say. Life has been a wild, rewarding and challenging whirlwind the last six months and some of the important things in life have gotten away from me. I think we all need a bit of a kick in the ass some days to push ourselves, both personally and professionally. I sure have...I'm about two months late to publish a New Years resolution but this question has been resonating in my head and hopefully will push me to step out of the comfort zone a bit more this year....

No comments: