Friday, October 2, 2009

Very In Love With Vera...


Because I’m always a fan of making a statement and standing out from the masses I’m particularly drawn to the colossal necklaces Vera Wang showed for her Spring Collection. I especially in love with their outrageous size, proportions and asymmetry. They could transform a simple tank and jeans into a knockout look. I’m thinking the first photo could potentially be a do it yourself project. Pick up some heavy texturized fabric and sew some satin ribbon for the neck tie?











5 comments:

vicki archer said...

Incredible...at first I thought the spider web necklace would be for me but then I saw the bracelet.......heaven, x.

Lizzy said...

Vera never disappoints. These are beautiful pieces!

test said...

name Vera and I'm sure I'll love it and indeed. I loved the collection.


http://alectonyx.etsy.com

Brooke said...

Beautiful jewelry. And I love the strong eyebrow look.

Mimi said...

OMG!! those necklaces are absolutely gorgeous, love the beaded and chain ones. awesome post and lovely blog!! :)