Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Beauty In The Fall....

I’ve always been a fan of a smoky eye and pale lip…luckily for me it is a trend that we will see plenty of this fall! Perfectly paired with the glam rock trend that is plastered all over our September issues I’m obsessed. Obviously a look best suited for the evening, I’m especially gaga for pairing gray shadow with a pop of color...violet would be my color of choice. Here’s a few photos of some looks I’m liking…enjoy!








Everyone needs to rock a red lip now and again...love the contrast with the minimal eye.



A sweet look for daytime....


Love the heavy bang...frames the eye perfectly...

This is what my hair has been looking like thanks to the humidity!

6 comments:

Tim Pare said...

oh yeah! I love the smokey eyes, reminds me of that girl from The City. Erin? The model one.

Unknown said...

You really nailed the trend--great post! And thanks for stopping by my blog today!

xo

Ella Gregory said...

I wish I had a live in makeup artist!

Mónica said...

I love smoky eyes, but mines are too small to do so :(

Brigadeiro said...

LOVE smokey eyes! Sadly I don't get to go out much to wear it (not that I'm very good at successfully acquiring this look) :)

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

I am in love with all the smokey eyes and dark colors (:

bisous,
La C.