Monday, June 23, 2008

As we all know, I'm in the middle of a serious infatuation with the tribal trend that is taking over summer 2008. I feel like I've been struck with the sudden urge to go on a wild African Safari with all the feathers, giant wooden beads and fabulous natural stones combined with hint of street cred.
I recently stumbled upon this utterly intoxicating red plumed necklace...with the right touch of chunky turquoise beads (my personal fav color combo, turq and red) and was head over heals in love. Designed by Dori Csengeri, who has a very interesting and right on motto backing her work...“While designing, I visualize the woman who will wear my work. She has a defined taste and personality. I try to create for her something different, fresh and exciting, so she can play the game of fashion with me and participate in the creation of her own image.”
Well Dori, I think that you and I are going to be great friends because I am on a fast track to creating something fresh and exciting all my own and playing the game of fashion is one of my favorite pastimes....so keep it up Miss Csengeri and I'll see you out on the field...

No comments: