Tuesday, September 9, 2008

NYC Fashion Week...

For the fashion lovers who live in New York, one could say that it seems like Christmas comes twice a year...lasts for nearly a week nonetheless....and one of those weeks was lasts week!! The atmosphere in this city on a normal day is incredibly infectious and vivacious but take hold when the tents are set up and the shows are in full force in Bryant Park....That being said, I know I have been incredibly slack lately keeping up on my posts but I am going to do my best to share some of my favorite finds and looks for Spring 2009. Here are few details from the shows that I was drooling over....stay tuned for more favs....
Ah, seems to me that Mr. Timberlake’s ambition has lead him in a good direction here with the line he partners with Trace Ayala. In my opinion, their runway debut hit the nail on the head….or brass stud shall we say? I am 100% smitten with the image of their girl…she possess the edge that some of us so desperately wish we could pull off. The fringe, cut off and rocker chick jackets are a hit in my book….fingers crossed for bigger and better things from this line…..
Marc Jacobs








No comments: